Sea freight logistics – global and reliable
We offer a wide range of services in the area of sea freight logistics, which are always adapted exactly to the requirements of our customers. In addition to transport this also includes reliable customs clearance as AEO, packaging, storage and our extensive range of additional value-added services. We always work reliably and efficiently to certified quality standards – this also applies to the area of sea freight logistics. Whether it’s about shipping machine parts from Hattingen to Saskatoon or a project shipment from Delhi to Rangoon – you can rely on our experienced staff and individual customer service.
- Organize traffic by full container (FCL), general cargo (LCL), project shipments, break bulk and RoRo
- Pre- and post-processing
- Customs clearance as Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
- Packaging, order picking, storage, quality control, assembly and other value-added services
- Advice on delivery conditions (Incoterms) and documentation
- Advice on transport insurance
- Very good conditions at the shipping companies by contract customers
Our company is currently certified as AEO-C for Customs Simplifications. Our status as an AEO makes KS-Logistic particularly reliable and trustworthy. Hence we can always realize benefits and simplifications for customs clearance for our customers. Please find further information at www.zoll.de.